While the 4G speeds are not quite as fast as the recommended standards yet, most companies are trying hard to achieve it ASAP. The 3G modem is not yet completely phased out either and you can definitely use it as a backup, the advantages of going 4G outweighs the disadvantages heavily. Take a look at the benefits that you can enjoy once you switch to the 4th generation:-
- The download speeds are considerably faster and can be as much as 7 times that of the old 3G model.
- The upload speed, unfortunately, remains more or less the same but tech professionals hope to resolve this issue sooner than later.
- The latest Internet protocol i.e. IPv6 does not duplicate the IP addresses unlike the IPv4.
Staying connected 24X7 has become the catchword now and the young generation along with every business owner wants Internet accessibility no matter where they are. Using a GSM Router has proved to be extremely advantageous therefore. Some of the plus points of this wireless router are as follows:-
- Internet Accessibility Outside – You can set up a wireless network via your mobile phone wherever you happen to be without having to depend on a Wi-Fi enabled area like your office or home. Enjoy chatting or working in a park or a picnic spot with ease courtesy your cellular router.
- No Local ISP Required- You do not have to locate the Internet service provider in your area to be online. Simply use the router and stay in touch with the world without any hassles.
- On The Move- Use the Internet easily via the GSM router without accessing the network in diverse locations whenever you are travelling. This will help you to keep your expenses in check too as you do not have to pay different rates for the data used in different places.
- Second Internet Connection- You can definitely use it as a reliable backup at home or office, if your primary service is disrupted temporarily for any reason.
Opting for a Long-Term Evolution Modem is yet another move that is going to be worth your while. It is thought to be the best data transmission option in the recent times. You as a user can certainly be in advantage by using the LTE Router for gaining access via the Internet. Check out the associated benefits first:-
- It can transmit voice as well as data
- LTE supports multiple input-multiple outputs (MIMO) giving you the benefit of higher data rates.
- You get to experience high-speed file downloads
- The process of streaming data is smooth without any interruption midway.